Job Title: Technical Support Engineer (Technical Support/TAC - NSG/Firewall/ email security/ endpoint/ antivirus)
*Qualification: Any graduate with knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, VPN, routing, switching, Firewall, IPS, IDS. + Fluency in English.
*Experience: 0 year to 5 years. (Fresher (2018 pass out) & experienced)
*Candidates rejected in last 6 months are not eligible for interviews.
*Job Location: Ahmedabad (Monthly Rotating Shifts/Night Shift)
*Salary : 3.5 Lacs per anum and plus
Candidates meeting the Above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule: (You do not require to send your resume and require to come down directly for a personal interview as per below schedule)
Walk-in Location: Ahmedabad (Sunday, 2nd December 2018)
Sophos Technologies Pvt Ltd
Sai Gulshan Complex,
Beside White House,
Gulbai Tekra Road,Panchwati Cross Road,
Ahmedabad-380006 - India
9:30 AM to 2:00 pm
Candidates who those are willing to relocate to Ahmedabad & work in Rotating/Night shift only appear in interview.
Job Location: Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
No of Position: 10
Designation: Technical Support Engineer (Technical Support/TAC for NSG/Firewall, E-mail Security, Endpoint)
Job Responsibilities: -
- Technical support need to be provided over Phone, Email, Ticketing Solution, and Chat for below Sophos products.
(1) Next Generation Firewall( IPS, IDS, Firewall, Web & Application Filter)
(2) Web & Email Gateway Solutions
(3) Endpoint/Anti Virus Solutions
- Troubleshoot product related issues and escalate to Customer Engineering team for resolution.
- Handle escalations and technically complex customer reported cases of Sophos products. Take the ownership of the cases and drive them until issue/s are completely resolved and the customers are satisfied with the resolution.
- Product configuration or guiding customer as how to configure specific feature.
- You will be member of 24 x 7 Global Support team and need to work in a rotational day / night shifts to serve customer coming from any geographical location. You will be given week-off during any day of the week depending on your shift.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise class system level security using TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, routing, switching, VPN, Firewall, IPS, IDS, Email Servers (Qmail, postfix, exchange etc), Endpoint/Antivirus Technologies.
- Proven experience in installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting security appliances/software and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong co-ordination and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated passion, desire and dedication to ongoing training and development.
- Proactive, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes.
- Willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Sophos technologies Pvt Ltd