- Overlooking global travel operations with empaneled travel agencies for booking Air / Hotel accommodations / Car
- Preparing monthly MIS and periodical travel reports
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures adhering travel norms.
- Rentals / Visas on requirement of internal department/functions for official/business travel.
- Handling and overseeing all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations.
- Support in organizing various events such as seminars, conferences, etc.
- Handling Visa processing and Travel Insurances
- Processing all travel related invoices for vendors payment on timely basis.
- Negotiate best tariffs with various travel service providers ensuring cost optimization and cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for handling various travel budgets & event executions.
- Drive continuous improvement of travel programs.
- Any other Admin related job, which will be assigned on time to time on need basis / business exigencies.
- IATA Qualified will be preferred
- Prior experience in managing global travel operations is necessary
- Must have expertise in Concur with reporting
- SAP knowledge
- Vendor Management
- Excellent command over spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent IT skills, MS office, expertise in excel is must
- Must have the ability to multi task
- Resilience to cope with long hours and pressure at peak times
- Sound judgement with attention to detail
- A genuine interest in travel
5-7 years of experience in global business travel management segment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Sophos technologies Pvt Ltd