- Manage the day to day running of the office- House 1, including reception, answering telephones/e-mails, distribution of post and organising couriers.
- Ensure the security of the local office is maintained
- Receive external visitors, issue visitor pass and contact host.
- Building audits and daily walkarounds.
- Cafeteria supervision.
- Ensure any maintenance issues that have been identified are logged on the maintenance system and dealt with by contacting the relevant supplier. Pursue issues until completed.
- Ensure meeting rooms, break out areas and service points are clean, tidy, and ready for use
- Inventory and ordering of all food & beverages for the sites kitchenettes.
- Facilities Vendor Management.
- To take responsibility for all meeting room and conference room set ups on site. Ensuring rooms are presentable, have correct equipment and have standardised furniture.
- Assist with staff events and catering
- Ensure that for company-wide meetings that the rooms and areas being used are set up in advance and work with IT to ensure all equipment is fully functioning.
- To ensure the office is presentable.
- To be available 24/7 to assist with call outs and emergency situation.
- Work as part of the team to ensure safety of SOPHOS employees, site guests and contractors.
- Carry out necessary risk assessment & audits in order to provide effective Health and Safety advice.
- Maintain office supplies (stationery, food/beverages etc.)
- To undertake any other responsibilities that are required to ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Sophos technologies Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Afzal Girach
Contact Company:Sophos technologies Pvt Ltd