Leading the Change Management Team, this role will have specific responsibility for the effective management of the Change Management Process across Sophos IT.
Using Best Practises including ITIL, manage the performance of the Change Management process ensuring it meets it goals and objectives. Be Sophos ITs Customer advocate to ensure that they are protected from service interruption enabling their success.
This role will provide leadership, coaching and support to all Sophos IT on matters of Change Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with Colleagues and Suppliers, on a variety of support environments, different infrastructure projects, operational and geographical areas. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure Request for Change (R.F.C.) records are raised to the required standards allowing full and proper assessment of each change. In addition, ensure that proper risk assessment has occurred and that a valid business reason for the Change exists along with appropriate Implementation, test, roll back and communication plans.
- Ensure all R.F.C.'s are correctly assigned to business and technical approvers and that their approval or non-approval is recorded along with appropriate actions. Provide authorization or guidance on R.F.C.s as required.
- Arrange, manage, facilitate and document Change Advisory Board (C.A.B.) meetings. Ensure that the proper follow up occurs following Emergency CAB (E/C.A.B.).
- Develop and maintain relationships with all relevant parties within the Change Management Process to ensure issues, risks or conflicts are identified, resolved or escalated as appropriate.
- Provide timely Management Information, at the agreed cadence or upon request, including understanding and analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the broader IT Team, Senior Leadership and Customers. Identify and implement actions where agreed targets are not achieved.
- Ensure full adherence to the Change Management process and other compliancy requirements. Documenting and reporting of any breaches to appropriately appointed authorities. Participate in After Action Reviews post failed changes.
- Represent the Global IT Service Management Team in meetings including, but no limited to Customer Meetings, Vendor Meetings, Project Management reviews and the Change Advisory Board.
- Manage and participate in projects as required, working to ensure that all targets are achieved. Ensure that agreed actions from 1 to 1s and appraisals are completed within the timeframes established.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Systems, EDP, MIS
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Sophos technologies Pvt Ltd